- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
ELITE TRADING FX collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ELITE TRADING FX with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
ELITE TRADING FX may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Telegram groups
How will we use your data?
ELITE TRADING FX collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- See your membership status
Personal data we collect is condfidental and we do not share it with unauthorized third parties. Personal data may be shared with our partners companies to ensure basic and additional funcitions on our website. We can also share personal data by official legal duty.
- Starfiniti d.o.o. – our developer, hosting provider and VPS provider – InfinitiVPS)
- PayPal – For processing orders
- Mailchimp – For sending newsletters
- PostAffiliatePRO – For tracking affiliate sales and commissions
- To the authorized institutions on the basis of a court order.
How do we store your data?
ELITE TRADING FX securely stores your data on our secure server provided by our hosting provider Starfiniti d.o.o. We are also using Cloudflare PRO to prevent any data breach.
ELITE TRADING FX will keep your personal data 30 days after you canceled your account or after it was automatically cancelled duo unpaid invoice. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by build in WooCommerce future to delete personal data.
You can request immediate deletion by sending us email on email@example.com. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your identity. After we receive identity confirmation we will delete your data right away.
ELITE TRADING FX would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
For sending newsletter we use third party software Mailchimp which is integrated into our WooCommece store.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ELITE TRADING FX from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
Data is collected in order to process your purchase.
For affiliate purposes we collect the following information:
- Physical contact information
- Online contact information
- Demographic data
- Purchase information
This data will be used for the following purposes:
- Completion and support of the current activity
- Research and development
We do not share personal data(name, suername, emails etc) with our affiliates. Data that is shared with affiliates is:
- Referral username
- Order ID
- Purchase date
- Purchase amount
What are your data protection rights?
ELITE TRADING FX would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ELITE TRADING FX for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ELITE TRADING FX correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ELITE TRADING FX to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ELITE TRADING FX erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ELITE TRADING FX restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ELITE TRADING FX processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ELITE TRADING FX transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- To track our affiliates sales
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – ELITE TRADING FX uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – ELITE TRADING FX uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. ELITE TRADING FX sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Affiliate Tracking Cookies – ELITE TRADING FX uses these cookies to track where the certain sale came from. In simplest terms an affiliate tracking cookie is a file that is created and stored on your web browser when you click on one of our affiliate links. This allow affiliate network to have the ability to determine where the sales came from. Affiliate cookies are stored for 30 days.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ELITE TRADING FX has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.